Open from 12/05 to 12/09
- 223 pitches and 133 rentals
- Animals are accepted in the campsite ( one animal per location) except Cottage Premium and Family Premium.
Upon your arrival : (mask mandatory)
• Access to the mobile home: from 4 p.m. only. To our great regret, we cannot offer arrival before this time.
• When you arrive, present yourself alone at reception and take your pen. Your key will be ready and your reception formalities even faster!
• The deposit: we recommend using the credit card. We only take the imprint of the card. We do not charge the deposit and the numbers are deleted when you leave.
• Use the hygiene devices available to you (hydroalcoholic gel).
• People staying in one and the same Mobile Home must respect the directives in place.
• Our staff keep a distance of 1 meter at all times with you, we ask you to do the same so that everyone can have a pleasant and safe stay.
• The method of payment by bank card (preferably contactless) is preferred.
Our receptionists speak French, English.
High season : 8.30 am to 12.30 and 1.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Low season : 9 am to noon and 2 pm to 7 pm
Upon arrival at the campsite: you will need to register your license plate number.
Wifi area: paying on the whole ground, payment at the reception or online.
- Unlimited plans - connection for 1 device
1 day: € 5 - 3 days: € 10 - 7 days: € 15 and 14 days: € 20
- Family Packages - connection for 4 devices (at the same time)
7 days: 40 € and 14 days: 54 €
- Laundry: washing machines (5 €) and tumble dryers (4 €)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (for rentals): 70 € ( 90€ for mobil home with two bathroom ).
- Sheets rental: 12€ for 1 or 2 pers. On reservation only.
- Towels rental: 8 € / kit (1 small + 1 large towel). On reservation only.
- Collective barbecue available
- Fishing cards can be bought at the reception (www.peche-jura.com)
Health protocol - On site at the campsite:
• We adapt the routes and traffic directions in our infrastructure, so that you can keep a sufficient distance from other hosts.
• Swimming pool and sanitary facilities: hydroalcoholic gel is available in front of the entrances.
• Although the reception is open, we ask that you contact us by telephone as much as possible.
• If you come to the reception, to the snack / bar / grocery store for bread or any other orders, we ask you to come alone.
Open From 26/06 to 29/08
- Bar, TV, outdoor terrace
- Small grocery shop (troubleshouting)
- Snacks : takeaway meals, ice creams, cold drink.
- Bread and pastries every morning
- Free Wifi in the bar.
In the snack bar / grocery store:
• Take-out only (tables available on the outdoor terrace)
• On site, use the hydroalcoholic gel made available to you,
• Respect the entry instructions given by the staff,
• Do not move the tables without the authorization of the personnel,
• Be sure to keep your distance from our staff and other customers,
• Wearing a mask will be compulsory for staff,
• The premises will be ventilated regularly,
• Frequent contact points will be disinfected with a virucidal and bactericidal product.
• We ask you to come alone,
• As much as possible, favor the hours of low attendance,
• Bring your own shopping bag,
• The bread will be bought without contact and on order the day before: ask for your bread in the box and open your shopping bag so that the staff can slide the bread inside,
• Choose a contactless payment method (bank card)